Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BabyChic Introduction

After making custom burpclothes and carseat covers specially for baby showers for family and friends for the past several years, I am finally going public with my custom burpclothes and carseat covers, and I am pleased to say, are now available for sale. I also am going to be introducing new items here soon and if anyone is interested in any items on this blog please feel free to email me at chicburpclothes@gmail.com for prices.

For those who are not familiar with my baby accesories, I handmake specialized burp clothes and carseat covers. I have burpclothes that you can choose from, but I also take special requests, although those might take a little longer for you to recieve. These are perfect for your own newborn and especially perfect for baby shower gifts.

I will be uploading photos of available items here in the next couple of days, so come back and see what will be offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment